All swimmers are expected to:
· Always try their best
· Do what is asked of them
· Listen closely to the coach or official
· Respect each other at all times
· Encourage and congratulate others
· Identify with the Nairn Synchronised Swimming Team team. Be aware that they are representing Nairn and show appropriate behaviour
· Be on time for all swim sessions
· Not to be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or abusive substances
· Give total commitment to the programme
· Set a good example to others
· Not indulge in any form of bullying, this will not be tolerated.
· Use language that is appropriate and socially acceptable.
· Respect all training facilities being used by the Club and continue respectful behaviour to others and the facility when in the pool, changing rooms and reception areas